Please see below for positions that we are currently looking to fill on the DYHA Board. Thank you for your consideration.
Travel Hockey Director
DYHA is seeking a volunteer to act as Travel Hockey Director on our Board. Official start date is July 2024. As a Travel Hockey Director, you will be responsible for co-heading the travel hockey program and ensuring the success of the program both on and off the ice.
· Oversee the planning and execution of tryouts and player evaluations to ensure fair and objective team placements.
· Work with the Board to develop and manage a budget for the travel hockey program
· Communicate regularly with parents and players to keep them informed about the program and any changes or updates
· Work with DYHA Hockey Director to hire and manage a team of qualified coaches who can provide top-notch training and development to our players
· Work with DYHA Hockey Director to develop and implement a player development program to ensure that all players receive the training and support necessary to reach their full potential
· Prior experience coaching or playing hockey
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with other Board Members, Coaches, and Parents
This is a Board level position that will start in July 2024. The candidate should be able to attend DYHA Board meetings one evening per month and plan to shadow the current travel director prior to July 2024. If you are passionate about hockey and have experience in coaching or playing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our young players.
Candidates should indicate their interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.